Tuesday, June 06, 2006

sebuah kata dariku untukmu.

setiap pertemuan akan berakhir pada perpisahan.
tetapi, perpisahan itulah yang membuat sebuah pertemuan itu berharga.


schizo, makasi hari ini.
makasi BGT :(
WAWA SAYANG SCHIZO SANGAT.

schizo ; you've changed my life, totally.
i'll never forget all the time we've spent together.
and hope you do too.
gonna miss all the times we've been through together.

"Never shall I forget the days I spent with you.

Continue to be my friend, as you will always find me yours."

you're just the best i've ever had!

"How lucky I am to have known someone

who was so hard to say goodbye to."

yes, so damn true! huhu T_T
tadi kita menangis2 bersama.
smoga tangisan kita adalah tangisan yg akan membungkus sgala kenangan manis slama 1 taun menjadi bingkisan air mata kenangan di masa depan.

"I don't remember how we happened to meet each other.

I don't remember who got along with whom first.

All I can remember is all of us together...always."

i really don't care, all i want is YOU & I, TOGETHER, FOREVER!

and last but not least ;

“schizophrenia , if I had only one friend left, I’d want it to be you."

because ..

"True friends are never apart,

maybe in distance, but not in heart"




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home